Enjoy Outdoor Living with Indoor Comfort!
The most significant benefit of installing the swimming pool enclosure is that it guarantees the maximum safety and security. Pool screen enclosures help prevent any unnecessary accidents. When you place the enclosure around your pool, you are able to eliminate the worry that your children or pets will open the enclosure and will fall accidentally in to the pool. Your pool will be totally safe and secure with a pool screen enclosure.
Swimming pool enclosures help save on maintenance costs too. Filtering the pool and cleaning it on a constant basis actually costs a lot. By placing the enclosures, you can easily avoid your pool from getting dirt and dust, from getting tree leaves, dead insects, and other objects and can have a neat and clean pool all the time.
All Pool Enclosures Have:
- 100% aluminum construction with fiberglass screening.
- Kick plate available in 8″, 16″, or 22″ sizes.
- Available colors: white, sandstone, adobe or bronze.
- Doors that are self-latching.
- Complete with gutter and downspout system.
- Meet specifications for wind loads of 140 m.p.h.
- Durability: The strength of our fabric provides increased resistance to punctures and tears caused by falling debris as well as better protection from pet damage, thereby extending the useful life of the product.
- UV Protection/Stable: The UV properties of our material increase the longevity of the fabric while addressing health and safety concerns by providing excellent solar protection. Air and light are able to pass through while blocking some of the damaging rays from the sun.
- Mildew Resistant: Biocide is compounded directly into our extrusion coated yarn for extended mildew resistance.
- Insect Protection: With the recent health concerns over insect-related illnesses, the tight weave of InsectProTex helps guard against the spread of disease.
- Privacy: The construction of our fabric inhibits visibility from the outside while offering a clear view from the inside.
- Twitchell SuperScreen® and PetTex create an outdoor fabric enclosure that is superior to that of today’s fiberglass screen fabrics. This new technology is setting a new durability standard for outdoor screen — for increased strength, stability against deterioration from exposure to the sun, and tear resistance. Combined with a previously unavailable Ten-Year Limited Warranty, you have an investment that will — with less repairs, less maintenance and big savings in potential replacement costs.
- 18 x 14 Fiberglass Mesh: The traditional choice for patio and pool enclosures – designed for applications where extra strength is desired.
No-Seeums (20×20 Mesh): No-Seeum fiberglass provides excellent protection from small insects. This is the recommended insect screen for homeowners who need protection from small insects commonly known as no-seeums. Also, this product is GREENGUARD certified.
Pool Enclosure Roof Styles
Along with being the most popular type, the Mansard Roof is also the strongest that we offer. It offers greater height as well as a style which is different and well thought-out – very well designed.
Modified Hip Roof
A Modified Hip Roof offers maximum height, combined with style and additional strength.
3/4 Mansard Roof
The Two-Story flat roof is an economical way to acheive maximum height while staying within a budget for your project.
The flat roof type enclosure is the perfect solution when budgeting is a concern for your pool enclosure project.
The Dome Roof design offers a unique look, as well as providing additional height along the top edges of the enclosure.